Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol anytime query

Options
  • 25-07-2003 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

im on isdn and ordered iol anytime a week ago i put down my orginal number on the registration form instead of the number on my eircom box. Will this cause any problems? like if i set isdn to use channel2 will that be using my orginal number? i tried connecting all week, today is the first day i connected but when i went to the iol registration webpage on iols site it still says im unactivated. I rang sales just to see if the number i put down on the form was activated and they said yes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Morgoth

What you did should be fine really. I've seen this on the UTV support newsgroup - some people had a problem because they registered the B channel number but got set up with the A channel for the XL service. Basically so long as you give them your main number, but connect the line into the B channel on your ISDN box and connect using that, you should be fine.

Though you could ask them about it to make sure it's ok if it's still unactivated.

Advertisement