Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Astronomy Books

Options
  • 26-07-2003 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Don't just tick a box. Say why. Give some of the advantages. Easons, for example, is central, while Astronomy Ireland Ltd has a much larger range.
    This is a resource for people like us who are interested in the hobby of Astronomy.

Wher is the best place to buy Astronomy books in Ireland? 2 votes

Astronomy Ireland Ltd Shop
    0% 0 votes
    Eason
    50% 1 vote
    Hodges Figgis
    0% 0 votes
    Waterstones
    0% 0 votes
    Amazon.co.uk
    0% 0 votes
    Other
    50% 1 vote

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Well I think the Astronomy Shop is definately a good place to take a look for books. I mean title hunting. Ya look through a list and see what you might want. Where you get it is another story. Not online that's for sure-personally speaking. Amazon was always cheap looking til I got the actual bill!!

Magazines and their book reviews are good too. They often list somewhere to get it-website/mail order or however.

Advertisement