Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this board is crap

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

try throwing your shoe in a ditch or something along those lines...... give it to a dog and let them run around with it

and i'm sorry you feel cheated out of a shoe...... no wait i don't because that would have ment giving up my money for caffine... and me without caffine is a BAD thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I thought I was miserable because I had no shoes until I met a man with no feet.

Pointing and luaghing at him cheered me up considerably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Could be worse like you said. A few weeks ago I managed to drink my way to a hospital bed, and the guy beside me had no legs, just 2 stumps. He needed constant attention from the nurses, as he couldn't move around much himself obviously. He was constantly rubbing the stumps and it was tempting to laugh. I learned that day that I'm not as evil and sadistic as I thought I was, as I just couldn't laugh at the poor guy much as I thought I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by TheSonOfBattles
    I just couldn't laugh at the poor guy much as I thought I would.

why would you want to laugh in the first place :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

I thought I would laugh at that kinda thing, that I was just that evil. Turns out i'm not. I suppose I should be happy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Wuss...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Muppets - all of you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

O_O

The movement. Scandalous

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

So why is this here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by Exit
    So why is this here?
    If this was still in the Bubbles board I'd give you a witty and innuendous response.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement