Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get manga

• 26-07-2003 9:11pm

Does anyone know where I can buy manga graphic novels such as Ichi the Killer and The Story of Ricky.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Gekigengar!

depending on where u live but in Cork theres a cool shop caleld "the other realms" near pauls street and u can buy all sorts of manga and comics there u can even buy the anime dvds and videos there 2. its well worth takin a look. i just bought a copy of love hina (manga) and an evangelion dvd there both really good.
    if u live closer to dublin theres a place called subcity and i dont know what street its on cause i only go to dublin a few times a year.

hav u seen any anime or read any manga? if so whats ur fav?

Theanks. If only I didnt live 3 hundred miles away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭weemcd

thers a shop in galway, sells al sorts of graphic novels aswell as manga. dont know what its called, i supose if you live in galway you would know were it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 ghost of bail

i do not no the name of the one in galway either but i can tell you the location.

go to the centre of the town where the huge grass lawn is and on one side of the street there is a big shopping mall.

go in to it and head for the escalators and head down a floor turn to your left and there it is.

i was there ages ago but it is good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

I've ordered alot from amazon's UK site, they're about as cheap as I've found and have a great selection.

I've just finished reading the Cowboy Bebop novels and at the mo waiting for the last in the Love Hina volumes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

You do know it would be a lot easier to tell you where to go if you happened to tell us where you live......

I live in Mayo. I go to the comic shop in Galway every time i am up there but they only have a few manga comics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 ghost of bail

forbidden planet in Dawon street Dublin 2
    or
    Roches street Limerick if that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Kenshin

Forbidden Planet in Dublin has a fair amount of manga

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement