Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent relief form

Options
  • 26-07-2003 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is not exactly the right area, but I think it's close enough....

I got accomodation in Dublin 2 months ago for about 310/month. I'm trying to get rent relief for the year by filling out a rent relief form.

I got all the details on form filled in except I'm not sure what I put in "Amount of rent/payable by you". Do I actually put in 310 per month in here or is the amount I'm claiming for year ?

I guess I put in 310 ? (after all I ticked 'monthly'). I guess I'm saying I can fill in and send this in now rather than at the end of the year?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You check the monthly box and write 310. They will understand how long you have ben living there by deducting the start of tenancy date from end of tenancy date. Personally I'd get all the information and save it for next year and you'll get a larger chunk fromyour next tenancy added in also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

Thank you Gordon for that tip.

Hamster.

Advertisement