Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dcu

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

bleedin dubs..:rolleyes:

YAY just got the letter from DCU with the time table and shít. Of coarse the first thing to pop out was the bill....

anyways looks like I'm not in till 2-3 on tues...but I might just go up on monday anyway and get the feel of the place :)

Anyone know when you're sposed to get ur student id?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

i got my stuff today aswell, you get your id with registration. you also get to become a member of the BAR!! (not the legal bar, the drinkin one) which is rapid!!

what courses ya'll doin anyway??

Im doin Comp Apps anyway...

Hear the bar is ****e though except for the late nights its open. Of coarse hopefully we can put in an extra special effort of getting drunk during the day next year and make the bar a lively spot :D

C yall in the bar in orientation week? Or do you now register till after?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

got my DCU stuff too, financial actuarial maths btw. c ye all in a few weeks :) btw utility r u the utility tryin out for tod?

• Advertisement

I sure am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

maybe we should all christen our new college life with a board get together in the bar?

Yeah I'm up for it anyway. I can try and get a few more peeps to go if you wanna get a little session going ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

heh ill b there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i'll be there :)

/me doesn't miss a drinking session.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

gud idea vinny!

specially for us culchies who dont know anyone else up dere in the big schmoke

Advertisement