Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the n-gage

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Originally posted by monument
    What ever you do, don't use it as a phone, well at least not with out a hands free kit.

NO WAY! I'd say they only made it a phone because it was Nokia that was making them. Its going to be primarily used for gaming and a phone as a kind of extra probly.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Aren't nintendo releasing a hand-held version of the gamecube in the next year?
    That will leave the n-gage way behind in terms of graphics plus have the backing of the Ninty PR machine.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Nintendo are just developing a new handheld console that probably won't be out for a while. It will be a long time before we see GC quality graphics on a handheld. I think the n-gage is a bit over priced and the games do nothing for me. Some of them are quite good but I played them already 4-6 years ago.

Advertisement