Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koopa and Duels

Options
  • 24-02-1999 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Well, congratz on the overall sucess of the Ir vs Fr stuff, its good seeing things turn out well.

But, what I am basically asking about is Koopa. I have not heard anything about this player up until now, and now im interested. I run a news page in Auz called Knightly News and im normall trying to keep on top of my UK and Irish Quake scenes, (cause you never know what might turn up).

So if anyone can give me a bit of a bio on Koopa that would be great and a bit of a description of his playing style. I cant watch any demo's at the moment, cause I only have net access from work, no home net access. Its sounds to me like he is a bit of a shaft god.

Also getting off the Koopa topic, Im looking for someone from Ireland to help update my site. It has a auto-update feature and there is another sexy stuff on the way. So if your interetsed give me a mail. Basically, I wouldnt care what you updated with, it would just be good to get another point of view.

Knight

Advertisement