Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay-to-Play article Part I published.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Also new this week -

Ten Speed Racer single review
    Future Kings of Spain album preview
    Eoin speaking up FOR The Thrills*
    Hard Working Class Heroes festival info

Later in the week -

Red Flag Records feature
    Road Records Feature and Competition
    Info on the Ballroom of Romance First Birthday Party

If you wish to sign up for a weekly update go to the homepage and subscribe - www.irismagazine.net

Thanks.

*irismagazine.net is not responsible as a group for the opinions of its writers. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rueyn

spoilt ;) I put it up on here because people have been so helpful when it comes to answering questions...

And no one mentioned the article in the newsletter :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

Originally posted by rueyn
    spoilt ;) I put it up on here because people have been so helpful when it comes to answering questions...

And no one mentioned the article in the newsletter :(
    Yep thanks a lot to everybody who contributed :)

Btw, Morello interview wasn't in the newsletter either :(:(:(;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Sorry guys, thats actually my fault - I wrote the newsletter before I saw some of the newer stuff that was up - very tired also, up until 3 doing the posters, images etc.... and yes, somehow, somewhere the worlds smallest violin is playing a beautiful but inaudible ditty about my tough life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rueyn

but fair play to you! I'm sure we'll get a mention next time ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement