Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brute Force

Options
  • 27-07-2003 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Brute Force has gotten Harsh reviews in some magazines, they give reasons because it came at a bad time (because they just saw the halo2 Trailor at E3), People compare it to Halo, and that its got no online play.

I think that Brute Force is an Excellent Game, with superb Graphics, well detailed levels and lots of them 2. It Has similarites to Halo, such as U can only hold 2 guns, Left Trigger is grenade and i found the Crosshair to be very similar to halo. But it breaks away from that with its squad tactics and its 3rd person view.
    Its like Conflict Desert Storm Meets Halo in a way. The only bad thing about this game is that u get the feel that there is no common enemy such as the Nazi's in Mohaa or the Convent in Halo, and that there is no real story line just go to one world wipe out everything that so much as moves and so on. What do ye all think about this game? Id give it a 9/10 (only because of no online play)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Dont have an Xbox but if i did , Co Op mode in that game would be high on my priorities ,i think it looks superb.

think its getting shafted because its an xbox game and thats the in thing to do.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Jesus i didnt even mention the Co-op, Thats mad fun but it be even better if it was played on system link even on a big screen 4 player split screen ca get cramped, but it is a great craig wit friends.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I haven’t played it two much, some of the graphics are nice, but things like the trees and rocks etc just don’t look right. It’s as if they were placed on the levels using a bad level editor by someone who didn’t know what they were doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i played the demo and i thought it was good enough , but i'm cutting back on my games so i will just rent it , if it had live play i would have bought it .

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Gekigengar!

Ive had the game since it came out and i think its a class game. i play the multiplayer co-op mode all the time with my brothers its really fun.so what if halo 2 looks better, we all know that the game is gonna be unreal like halo 1 but its not cummin out for another while so brute force is the best thing atm and i definatly reccomend it to any1 who wants a good 4player game for the x-box. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

It's grown on me!

Started off thinking as an inferior Halo, but I realy like the squad play, and the wide open spaces that it has compared to the tight confined play (generally) in Halo.

Haven't tried multi yet, but this week end is looking good....

Advertisement