Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN: What did I miss?

Options
  • 27-07-2003 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Hello there,
    I used to play a bit of NWN last year with ye guys but sort of got side-trcked with college and exams and all that crap. I haven't played multiplayer in ages. I was wondering if I could join in again? Whet's the situation now, do ye have a regular day for meeting up and playing a module or can a game be organised on any day?
    I was just on the server creating a character. If ye're in the middle of a big campaign at the moment and all have loads of XP I'd prefer not to slow ye down and wait untill ye start a new module.
    Regards,
    Puck.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Games are played on monday and wednesday typically for 8:30pm (central monaghan time) so that means they can start any time between then and 9:00pm

As for playing thats no problem just pop onto the portal server (games2.iol.ie) 'Teddys Kitchen'

Advertisement