Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berkeley Tower Instore thie Wednesday

Options
  • 27-07-2003 11:10pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Donegal's Berkeley will be playing an instore gig, for free, at Tower Records, Wicklow street, Dublin, this Wednesday the 30th of July. It's starting at 6pm so if your about take a look in and give the boys your support.

You can hear some of the stuff on their album at their website here.

Dregin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭TeenStar

yes i'm going to go along to whelans that night to see them, but they aren't headlining so probably wont be as good as their own gigs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i'll probably pop in after work, i'll be in that area anyway. see ya there

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

For anyone who's goin to see Berkely with fairuza in Whelans I'm gonna be putting Berkeley's BBC session on cd-r and you can have one for nothin if you promise to copy it and force your friends to take it :). I'll either be wearing a grey hoody or a shirt with "I've got Satan in my life" on it. Limited copies available. All tracks/versions previously unreleased .

The Track listing is:
    1. Colour me in
    2. Superstar
    3. New Star
    4. God Save The Queen (Sex Pistol's cover )

See ya there.
    Dregin

P.S. this has absolutely NOTHING to do with with Berkeley. They Know NOTHING about it, and they have no resposibility for me getting pwnd by the BBC :D

Advertisement