Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish DC servers?

Options
  • 27-07-2003 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Okay i've hear of Jarheads and Kerry combat, but Jarheads seems to be down and Kerry combat is running BF1942 and BOB and there rarely seems to be anyone innit. Are these the only irish servers or am i missing out on something? cause i would prefer to play irish.
    Cheers
    DeV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

There are only the two Irish servers. The Kerry Combat / IOL one and the JarHedz server. Im not too sure about the Jarhedz one, last i heard they where going to be having differant mods on it each day of the week but im not too sure of its currant status.

Kerry Combat / IOL one is on BF1942 BoB at the moment. Im not too sure when the lads are gonna change it to DC or normal BF.

It would be great to see more Irish BF [and mods] servers up but it does cos a pretty penny to have one there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Ah, i see... Tis indeed a pity for such a fantastic mod not to have a irish server up at the minute, but we shall survive none-the-less. cheers for the info.
    DeV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

It would have been fantastic if people had used the server with the fantastic mod when it was running. For now kerry is down until the SW Mod is released.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

I apologise sincerely for not using the server while it was up, but No. 1 I only started playing DC about a month ago and No. 2 the irish servers dont seem to show up on ASE so i didnt know they existed till recently. I think that maybe the reason why people didnt visit the server that coupled with the fact that as regards BB ireland is still backwards (even tho i've had BB for about 2 years or more 8p) its a big mod after all 400 megs would take weeks onna 56k. Oh well seems ive missed the irish DC buzz for the moment. Out of interest what hardware would i need to set up a decent server?
    Cheers
    DeV

Advertisement