Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do NOT post Personal items "For Sale" on this Forum

• 28-07-2003 8:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Um, so where di that forum go exactly, not showing up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

vBulletin Message
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And it doesn't show up on my forum listing either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

The forum hasn't gone anywhere....you were just banned for thread spoiling.....search the sin bin to see why

Ah, ok, A pm would of been nice though, anyway, my week is up.

Also, people who quote komplett prices gonna get banned in future as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

I just love this....nearly everone who gets a ban form these boards think once the ban it up they can come back as if nothing happened. Most of the time it sounds like a demand and that just bigs the **** out of me....

"My weeks up, let me back" is not the corret way to go about getting a ban lifted. Making demands like that just go to show that we (I) were correct to ban you in the first place, and go a long way to keeping ppl on the ban list.

Now I'm nt looking for an apology or for ppl to come grovelling to be let back in. All I want is a little garrante

1) That they know what they did wrong was wrong
    2) An undertaking that they are willing to obey the rules in future.

In your case Jorinn a simple "I shouldn't have been posting usless crap in someones elses thread and I won't bee doing it again. Will you let me back in" would have done. Instead you get another week to think about where it all went wrong!

Fair enough, entirely your decision, albeit not one I agree with obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement