Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My final post as a quake player...

Options
  • 25-02-1999 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

I have thought this through over the past couple of weeks...I am quitting. I started considering this when my fone bills were soaring and are continuing to due to the amount of Quake I play. I'm gonna hang up my rl for a while and might come back in a year or two but for now I'm offline for good and won't be back. I hope to see yas all again soon and I doubt I'll be away for long due to how much I love quake....Cya lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Like I said earlier, just fucck off, noones interested.
    Maybe we need a RIP board cloud ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

And who said Daa never did anything for the Irish Quake community?
    ^_^

Shame about the "I doubt I'll be away for long" bit, until that sentence this was a serious contender for my favourite posting of the year so far...

Ja na,
    Shin-chan (That's Shinji-sama to you, Daa...)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

would ya say now he's planning to restart with a new quake nick ?

I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

Ste good point. I thought about that a year ago when I was in alot of ****e on irc and in quake but it didn't last too long as I gave meself away. I'm just sick of ppl like you and Crash. Eat **** and die?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

Errmm lemmy c if i got this right ? Quote "I have thought this through over the past couple of weeks...I am quitting. I started considering this when my fone bills were soaring" Ya mean to tell us that 'U' pay the phone bills ?...... Hmmmm im sortha shocked. Not at the fact that you pay the phone bill...but like how do ya get the money at 14 years of age to pay it ? Anyway i for 1 am glad to hear the good news ya posted but knowing you it wont last tooo long... Good Riddence!

MikeS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

cya daa ba watch out for them elephants there a killer they tear the **** off ya
    :/

Advertisement