Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that song...

Options
  • 28-07-2003 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

song has one of those FM104/98fm late-nite talkshows in the background. The main singing in the song comes from a woman singing "daa-daa-daa-da" sorta thing (it doesnt really work in text). In the talkshow track you can here a fella saying "your nothing but a slapper".

Its not much to go on but its a memorable song and used to be a phantom fravourite!!

O'bscure

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

I can't remember the name of it. I posted this question on here a while back so if you root through the threads you might find it.

Or someone else might tell you the name. : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Aidan Lynch

The song is called "September" by a band called "Patrol". Haven't heard sight nor sound from them in ages, but a classic song.

We still have it in the station, so request it on I-Con on Wednesday night and we'll give it a spin!

P.

Advertisement