Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spend some Quality time with The Things

Options
  • 28-07-2003 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Too lazy to write it all out so poached this from another forum:

The Things start off a very busy seven days with their biggest gig to date, tonight in the Olympia theatre supporting the reformed Thin Lizzy.

If you don't have a ticket for tonights show, you can catch them supporting The Mouse, this thursday the 31st of July in Whelan's.

Also, as part of the "hard working class hereos", showcase being held in the Temple bar project arts, they will be playing on Saturday morning in Tower records. The Things will be on around 1pm.
    But before they play the Projects showcase, they will headline Eamonn Dorans this Sunday, 3rd Aug. Support on the night comes from the ever popular, Immediate and Belfast act,The Childish Thoughts.

The Things will finish out this week on bank holiday Monday in the Temple bar projects, at the Hard working class heroes showcase.

So Thats: Tonight,Monday: Supporting, Thin Lizzy, Olympia.
    Thursday,31st: Supporting The Mouse, Whelans.
    Saturday 2nd, Aug, 1pm: Tower Records.
    Sunday, 3rd, Aug: Headlining, Eamonn Dorans, doors:8pm,
    Monday, 4th Aug: Hard working class heroes, showcase: Temple bar projects.

More info: www.thethingsireland.moonfruit.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i'll be there for the Hard working class heroes showcase, so i shall lend my ears to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 catch urself on

It should be a good night - hope the sound is good for everyone, something which can sometimes suffer when there's loads of bands playing, dont ya think?

Advertisement