Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007:NightFire or Medal Of Honour:Frontline?

Options
  • 28-07-2003 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Just a quick question.
    Both of these titles have just been released on classics for the x-box.
    Which one would you go for?
    007:NightFire or Medal Of Honour:Frontline.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sean_austin

?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Medal of Honour is a great game. I'd go for that but I'm not a huge fan of FPS's on the x-box tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

None of them there both ****e, Frontline is just a shabby remake of Allied Assault for PC and All Bond Games from EA are pure ****e.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,381 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Of the two I'd go for MOH frontline. It's not a great game but it's worth playing and far better than muck like nightfire. You will be better off getting Halo but since it's the only decent game on the xbox I asume that you already have it. If you want a great fps for the xbox that isn't Halo you should get Timesplitters 2. You should be able to find it fairly cheap or second hand and its far better than MOH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sean_austin

So you think I should steer clear of both yeah?
    I have Halo. Played it straight through, good game.
    I went to play it again, but I think that the replay value of it isnt great, i kinda lost interest in it.

I was looking at purchasing either one or the other, but didnt think they were worth the money.
    Now since they have gone on budget I thought Id buy one of them.

Has anyone played either of these titles, which offers the best playability/replay value? which is more fun?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,381 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If it's on the cheap then MOH is worth getting. It's worth a play through but there isn't much to bring you back after its finished. Nightfire is a bit of a mess. It's only okay. If you are getting one then definitely go for MOH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Unknown

Medal of Honor: Frontline

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

as was said
    both are ****e

to pick one though go with MOH. its midly entertaining but nowhere near as good as it pc counterpart. the aiming system is woefull. you cant hit sh|t.

im quite dissapointed with the quality of console games as of late. had a gamecube but sold it after i beat metroid and zelda. and theres no games on the ps2 or x-box that would be an incentive to buy one. but unfortunatly boredom and reasonable paid job might ster me down that path.

It's the summer so theres bugger all console games released. The only one I have an interest in is F-zero when it is released in america.

Advertisement