Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to become a politican?

Options
  • 28-07-2003 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Yelo im not in a party but am considering a life in Politics but my family has no political background id be leaning towards fine a gael im 18 and am heading into 6th year i've been thinking about contacting our local fine a gael man but i dont want to seem like an idot when i call up and say i want to be a politican and was thinking about say leaving it till i was in college and joining a students union...but im not sure if thats the best idea either any body got any advice or ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

I think all political parties have a youth wing of their parties. I think its up to the age of 25 or something like that. This is probobly the best option for you to get into thte political spectrum. I just have one question to ask, Fine Gael? You could at least pick a party that can agree with itself and has some hope of getting votes. Oh well, each to his own. Good Luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

great,someone who just wants a career in politics as opposed to someone who wants to change something woohoo,try young fascists and sign up there you john deasy wannabee*

*john deasy=crypto fascist

Advertisement