Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hussain quits: Didnt see that one coming...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

a bit of a shock but he hasn't impressed me at all this year. my mother got it spot on when she said he wont last until August. i owe her a tenner now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

He called it himself, they way he went back into the dressing room, he didnt feel the dressing room was with him, like if someone was in his shoes, which Michael Vaughan in the one-day series.

I'd say it was down to that Vaughan had won, and led well, and he was looking at a different team now.

He made the right decision, but I didnt expect it until September, or after the Bangaldesh series in the winter.

Now, will it affect Vaughan's batting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

they took a right spanking this morning

173 all out :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

and SA finish the day on 151-1. Its a gas..... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by DMC

Now, will it affect Vaughan's batting?

:D Proberly! Maybe there's so,ething to be said for giving the captiancy to the wicket-keeper, why does it nearly always fall to a
    top end batsman? They never thrive and runs win games as a rule...

Mike.

• Advertisement
Advertisement