Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things I dont know!!

Options
  • 26-02-1999 6:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

1 : Would anyone know of where i might download Q2 for HP Linux.....or if it even exists??
    2 : is there any sort of mod one can run that will lash out all the stats for regular ffa and 101 for each player???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

gibstats (i think theres a few more) will process the q2 logfile and give you stats to yer hearts content, on the war servers just type stats after a game and i'll give you some basic ones. can't find the url for gibstats atm but someone will post it up i'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

darn wrong slash

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

we run q2 under slackware and as far as I can remember all we had to do was to get the binaries for the version of linux we had, so it shouldn`t be a probs, but linuxgames.com is probs the best to go with...mail someone there and they`ll point you in the right direction..

Ro

• Advertisement
Advertisement