Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Many Djs ( again ) ! HELP

Options
  • 28-07-2003 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

I recently heard that they made 5 albums and only one was released.... "volume 2" is this true ? and if so does anyone know where I could get my hands on volumes 1,3,4 and 5 ?

thanks !

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yup, only volume 2 was released,
    Should be lucky though. class mixing in it, quite unbelieveable
    They did release volumes 1 to 5 in usa for a few weeks. but they got taken off the shelves because of ****s not wanting them having their tune on the albums
    I was luckily enough to get my hands on all 5 parts.. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Lenny would you be able to do me the bigest of favours ? ??!?! ill pay you with sex or cash you choose !!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

There's always copies for sale on ebay.co.uk.

Lenny did you get my P.M ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea I did Tusky, I got it and I was ****ing hammered when I read it
    so the next morning I kinda forgot about it.. but stumbled accross it today,s ent ya a reply

• Advertisement

yea lenny ill send em to you - just gimmy a few days and PM me again - v.busy at the mo , that ok ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

tut tut, another one of lenny's scams to get peoples soiled underpants.
    don't trust him tusky, he doesn't really have what you want!

Originally posted by tman
    tut tut, another one of lenny's scams to get peoples soiled underpants.
    don't trust him tusky, he doesn't really have what you want!

I have different parts of 1-5
    pm yea in a few days Tuskey
    btw, this ain't illegal as the cd's are taken off shops shelvs, they only made it to the shelvs for a few weeks in the US before they were removed cause the Dj's never got rights & permission for some of the tunes they mixes(asshole producers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

lol, i didn't mean that...
    i was just trying to warn tusky about your used underwear fetish

*rar*

• Advertisement

heh You say it like hes the only one with a used underwear fetish :rolleyes: ROAR

• Registered Users Posts: 14,986 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

from http://dewaeles.soulwax.com (2manydjs official site)

"- As we reported before: beware of bootleggers selling 'As Heard On Radio Soulwax pt 1,3,4,5' on Ebay, Amazon and other online record stores. These so called 'Promotion Only copies distributed by the record company' are fakes. Check Soulwax.com for the original MP3-streams or trade with fans..."

They *were* released, a mate got them in US at the time they were on the shelfs, but unfortuntily is still over there...

they were released for a short time, ive seen the cover art

• Registered Users Posts: 14,986 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I'm just reporting what 2manydjs themselves are saying.

they are (ironically enough) bootlegs, made up of mixes they did for radio etc. the covers are the same as the official release only with the paper bag colour changed and extra fingers added.

Advertisement