Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homework!!

Options
  • 28-07-2003 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭

I'm doing my homework... and it's driving me to tears :( (nearly)

How's your homework?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

First study session? hehe, what course you doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Psychology HAS to be the class with the most homework-essay upon essay upon group essay upon research project upon whole chapters for reading upon group research project upon question upon essay. Oh, well, it was a really good course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Electronic Engineering , it's painful , very painful. The TA's very nice and helpful though.

And Fio doesn't look like anything that she used to the last time i saw her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

I was thinking of doing that, is it interesting?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by NeoSlicers
    Electronic Engineering , it's painful , very painful. The TA's very nice and helpful though.

And Fio doesn't look like anything that she used to the last time i saw her.

Who's your TA ?

I look different? Howso?

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement

EE is indeed interesting once you get past the boring number systems of binary octal and hexidecimal. Fio, to me you look a lot more stressed and your cheeks are a bit more sunken than they were the last time i saw you. And you're chubbier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by NeoSlicers
    EE is indeed interesting once you get past the boring number systems of binary octal and hexidecimal. Fio, to me you look a lot more stressed and your cheeks are a bit more sunken than they were the last time i saw you. And you're chubbier.

Nothing like honesty I guess! :)

<< Fio >>

I'll start running for the hills.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Your TA, Paul, is what is known as a STONER. Slag him. A lot. Tell him that I say hi, and that I'll be coming to visit him in a while. And the Eoghan guy in your class is known as Johan in school. Call him that. A lot. That is all.

And you thought Neil had sources

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

My homework was fine. You spent about half an hour doing actual work, than spent the rest of the time browsing the interweb. (Comp App)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

And then I realised that i wasn't using my own profile,
    Sorry SOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

What I was going to say was, do they still have Ecommerce and if so do they give homework yet???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Wow... psychology homework for me consisted of sitting with Mike and Jonah (or sometimes Sarah and Helen) and talking and making jokes and getting in trouble and just carrying on talking and joking. I dunno how I got away with doing so little. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Damn you. The only free time we had was the 10 minute break we had in the street. Although near the end of the course we seemed to receive less homework and finished earlier. Although when we were doing group work we jotted down a few points and spent the rest of the study session talking. Then, the day before whatever we were doing was due we spent the entire study session repeating ourselves in writing an essay that made no sense. But when I did my research project with Aoife WE DID ACTUALLY WORK! But that was because we found the topic(the bystander effect) interesting.

Paul says , he will personally adminster a severe beating to you Barry and that you're not to be trusted ( as if that needed saying ) you fruitcake. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

In our study periods we drew people in the glass place. I think some people called it 'the street'. Anyway we had about thirty seconds to do each scribble ( I did art + art history) so you were either modeling, scribbling and sometimes our T.A. got bored so he stopped working for five minutes every fifteen minutes so we went to the vending machines and ate. We had no relevant work at all.

Also Barry , Paul says that you're a bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Tell Paul that he's a stoner and that I'm coming to get him once I get enough ammo.

Also, show your entire class this

Barry , i think he's just sleeping. Not stoned. Fio , please confirm :)

Advertisement