Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evolution Soccer 3 - Dublin Tournament

Options
  • 28-07-2003 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

There will be a Pro Evolution Soccer Tournament in Dublin which will be held in November, just days after the games release. Hopefully, we will be able to get about 54 entrants.

The prizes are as follows:

1st: €150
    2nd: €100
    2rd: €150

For more info please email me: pes_3t@hotmail.com or check out www.pes_3t.tk

It may be held in Dublin and with most of you been from England, it would be understandable if you were apprehensive, but it's a big tournament and each person is guaranteed atleast 5 matches.

Check out the site for more info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

Your site is broken. Why not make the prize more than 150 like 500 or something and charge more for ppl to enter.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

As someone said replying to you onthe wanted board - "this is an Irish site and most of the members are Irish".

By the way that “.tk” link doesn’t work (the geocities link works) and by any chance have you messed up the prizes, should it not be “3rd place: €50”?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'd be up for it. How will you decide who gets to play as which team and will you have the same team throughout the tournament?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

id be up for it - as would a friend of mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LFC4EVER

Apologies, yes the .tk link dont work but the other one does.

And the price money will probably be like this:

First Place - € 300
    Second Place - € 200
    Third Place - € 100

Entrance Fee - €25-30.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Sorry, the link is, for anyone that cant see it;

www.geocities.com/pes_3t

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Well I think I'll be interested in it. Just won the WE2002 division 1 championship the other day so I'll be ready to kick ass. Also I'll have Winning Eleven 7 next week so I'll get plenty of practice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

Also I'll have Winning Eleven 7 next week so I'll get plenty of practice.

This is exactly why im not going to join. Cos i dont have it till the day its out. And im not throwing 20 euro away cos ill jus lose. Chances are the lads running it have had it for months.

Could you please email me if you are interested in joining so I can confirm you as an entry. Thanks.

pes_3t@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

This is just a quick post to let you know I got Winning Eleven 7 yesterday and I must say it is the best soccer game yet. The gameplay and graphics are excellent and so is the options. If anyone would like to see a few vids of the gameplay let me know and I'll get ya some.

• Advertisement
Advertisement