Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hutchison 3G Ireland Ltd - Contact?

• 29-07-2003 12:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I think Broadband is the closest forum to try for this one! Seeing as how they will be delivering 3G data and all that stuff. Apologies if its in the wrong place.

Does anyone have contact details for Hutchison 3G Ireland Limited? Difficult bunch to track down!

All help much appreciated.

Pete

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

They have a very informative website Here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

We do apologise that our web-page is unavailable at present.

Wow :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

:rolleyes:

Heehee and registered to an "Alan Mahon, Sole Trader" too....somehow I dont think Im quite there yet!

Pete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

They launched in Italy and UK already. So far they are having serious problems with voice calls, and the 3G services aren't too hot....
    The phone does make a nice modem though....

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dogfeeds

hi im having issues with my bill , it has gone to the point where i have stopped my direct debit for my monthly payments to 3. iv rang there coustomer services on numerious times but it seems like im banging my head against a wall...... other than coustmer services is there some person in a higher position i can talk to to discuss my issues. as iv been treatened by a caller that i will have a dept collector calling to my door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Should not be dragging up a 10 year thread.

But there is a Talk To: Three forum over at http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1367

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ZOMBIE THREAD, DIE DIE DIE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement