Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panini Bread Recipe ???????

• 29-07-2003 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

I dont know if ive spelt it right but its something like that,ive just spent nearly an hour looking for the Recipe for this bread and ive come up with every thing except how to make it.
    This bread melts in your mouth,its lighty toasted with anything you like in it,it looks like a roll but a bit thinner, does anyone know how its made or where you can buy it,the only place i see it is in resturants and they wont sell them on there owen,any help would be great,thax in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

you can get similar rolls in tesco, they are like half cooked baguettes, all you gotta do is stick them in the oven, of if you have a foreman grill or similar you can add the filling of your choice and you got yourself a damn good pannini.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

You can get Panini bread in Marks and Spencers. 2 mini ones in a pack, they're gorgeous done in the oven or even in the sambo toaster. yum yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

unfortunatly i dont live near marks and sparks but the next time im near there ill buy a $hit load to freez,thx Commuterised.
    What i need is to make this bread,its so tasty not like the ones you get half cooked,there even better then these,i need the ingredients and method :) cheers anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Panini's are very similar to pizza dough but for an authentic recipe

try this link

http://ciaoitalia.com/recipes/littlerolls.html

Advertisement