Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Piercing?

• 29-07-2003 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Ok, so I've been saying for ages now that I'm gonna get something pierced so screw it now, as soon as I can scrape the money together (I'm a jobless bum between secondary school and college so it might take a while). Thing is I haven't a clue what to get. I've taking a liking to this at the moment but that might change by the time I get the money cos I don't normally like eyebrow piercings. Basically I'm looking for something that I won't see every Tom, Dick and Harry with. So if anyone has any suggestions post 'em up and I'll try and decide. Thanx.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Ooh the horizontal eyebrow piercing looks v nice!
    Basically if you want something unusual, go for surface, surface piercings aren't that common in this country. A nice nape ladder looks lovely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

hmmm get an anti-eyebrow then can look cool, or the guiche:) (no one could see that one:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

OK if everyone helps me El_Diablo will get the guiche done.
    All we gotta do is chant " Get the Guiche" and think of him and pretty soon he will have a nice new piercing:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Malaise

The nice thing about tattoos & piercings is that they're personal to you. It doesn't matter whether a piercing is 'common' once you like it It doesn't even have to be seen by anyone else. It's nice to have little secrets like that too, don't just get it coz you'll look hard! :cool: To go through that little bit of pain (& the nerves leading up to it more than anything) is a personal triumph- so no matter what you get, make sure it's right for you.

P.S. If it's a facial piercing make sure it suits you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

If it's a facial piercing make sure it suits you!!

That's the thing I'm most worried about. I reckon I could handle the pain of most piercings but I can't really make sure something will suit me until I have it in there and can look in the mirror and say 'yeah that really suits me.' Stupid TV ruining my imagination. :( And btw, ThenComesDudley, it'll take a lot of chanting (and maybe some bribery money) before I go near getting a guiche. So if y'all really want me to get one let me know and I can give you payment details :) . well it's worth a shot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dragon_ninja82

If ya wanna get somethin every tom, dick and harry doesnt have check out this bad boy!

http://www.bme.freeq.com/pierce/11-surface/A30101/high/qr5almlc.jpg

Looks extremely dangerous & painful!!!!!!! :eek:

Originally posted by Malaise
    Looks extremely dangerous & painful!!!!!!! :eek:

Painful yeah, dangerous, not at all really, when done by an experienced piercer...it's just palate...no bone or anything!

Originally posted by eth0_
    ...it's just palate...no bone or anything!

Wouldn't there be a load of veins & stuff?? I can just see A big font of blood spraying in all directions!!! :eek:

Joking!! I understand that once the piercer is professional & confident, almost anything can get perforated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

A friend of mine really wants to get one of those palate piercings. We went into JMD's in Waterford today to see if they'd do it. The person we spoke to said they wouldn't do it because it was verging on an implant. I'm not sure if she was a piercer though. She certaintly wasn't the person who pierced me in there. Should we go back and ask to speak to a piercer and discuss it with them? Failing that, does anybody know of somewhere in Dublin that would do it? As she really really wants to get it done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

thats what i like about getting my penis prierced its private,done only for you and it not to prove ure hard althought i still annt got the mun £40 ah well will be sooner or later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Yuh

get a Prince Edward

/Yuh

Originally posted by daveJAM
    A friend of mine really wants to get one of those palate piercings. does anybody know of somewhere in Dublin that would do it? As she really really wants to get it done.

I know Snakebite definitely do it, and i'm sure Paddy in Bodyshock will have done this sort of thing before also.
    snakebite.ie and bodyshock.ie for contact info.

Thanks eth0_, I'll let her know. I'll fire off a few emails to make sure first though. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

Originally posted by daveJAM
    Thanks eth0_, I'll let her know. I'll fire off a few emails to make sure first though. Cheers.

Penis piercing oops sorry!

I'm confused! :confused:

Advertisement