Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod should i?

Options
  • 29-07-2003 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

anybody see the old ipod for sale in compustore? its 300 euro the 10gb verision i only work during the summer so im not sure if id use it during the winter in school although i could always plug it into my surrond sound downstairs to let me play mp3s or shud i just wait a while and for the new one? what ya think shud i buy the old ipod for 300euro?

Should i buy the old ipod for 300euro new from compustore? 6 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Seems a bit expensive to me...

I have a Nomad JukeBox3 20GB, which cost me €250... This would seem to be a better investment (can increase the size of the HD with purchase of a larger capacity laptop HD). Admittedly it's not quite as sexy-looking as the iPod, but the Nomad Zen certainly would be.. ( I bought the Jukebox three for the remote control /usb/firewire/two battery options)...

Try EBay and Buy and Sell (and the For Sale/Wanted boards) -
    There may be indecisive people like yourself (:D) who purchased things they didn't need, based on the responses of people who they have never met, and who are now selling them because they never used 'em..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I think 300 is a pretty good price, as it still costs 399 in an apple store and it's a pda too (isn't it), plus it'll broadcast to your car radio with the right setup

Having said that it doesn't make much sense unless you've got at least 1000 songs to go on it, if you don't have this much get a net-md player. I got a brand new one on ebay for $100+20 p+p, or even go to argos

Advertisement