Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3310 serial cable

• 29-07-2003 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Is the following possible

can i connect my 3310 to a pc. i want to be able to type the txt messages form the pc to my mobile????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭Poz3D

Go to http://www.logomanager.co.uk. Here you can buy a cable for your phone and the necessary software for writing text messages on your PC plus lots more (logos, ringtones). Shipping costs E6 to Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

go to templecom on wellington quay and you can buy one there. you just get a cracked version of logomanager off kazaa

• Registered Users Posts: 47 thehopper

can i buy both anywhere in ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭Poz3D

You should be able to buy a cable in any of the bigger mobile phone stores (such as Carphone Warehouse), although I'm not sure if they stock them as I bought my cable online. I don't think LogoManager is available in Irish stores at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 thehopper

where else can i get software??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

if you must buy software try templecom, but why not just buy a cable there and download the software?

Advertisement