Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats to happen to Riquelme

• 29-07-2003 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Well guys, with Ronaldihno being the new summer super signing for Barca Riquelme should be leaving, that or loaned out - what do you guys think is gona happen? submit all rumours and what you think, I think he should go to Germany/England, or maybe PSG should try and sign him (I think someone already mentioned that) since they lost their spark from midfield....

Write up what ya think!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

First off... PSG haven't lost thier spark in the middle of the picth, hugo Leal(sp) is far more creatich than greedy buggsy.

And moving back on topic, Riquelme was told he could start talking to other clubs about a free transfer by the new Barca President.
    The new manager wants to keep him but the board regard him as a symbol of the old presidents power and want rid of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

'Tis a shame he is going through this crap, I don't think he did all that bad this season, the team did... I loved him at Boca and it crushes me to see a good player being thrown around like that.... I think he can bring success, but Hugo Leal? dont realy like him, but hes still young, he might shock me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

i think its a shame riquilme is top class player and I would rather him than Ronaldinho who to be honest i dont think much of as for hugo leal he is a brillant player and will go on to be 1 of the best in europe (new Figo possibly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

He doesn't have the versitility to become the new Figo, but he will be a top class player, more of a Rui Custurd I think..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Boh's will sell Glen Crowe to Chelsea for 1.2 million and Boh's will use the money to sign Riquelme.

I'd like to see Riquelme go to Fulham but I think the rumour above is more likely :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

eron ur right about hugo leal being more like Rui cost-alot but he is top quality none the less riquilme is unlikely to go england i think maybe a different spanish team or an italian

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Originally posted by Big Ears
    eron ur right about hugo leal being more like Rui cost-alot but he is top quality none the less riquilme is unlikely to go england i think maybe a different spanish team or an italian

rui Costa may have coast a lot, but is was worth it, he inspired almost ever goal Milan scored last season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭dsab

Riquelme has been offered in a deal to Borussia Dortmund. Barcelona wants Dede, and offered in return Riquelme and 5 mil. Euro for him.

Advertisement