Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Regatta Festival

Options
  • 29-07-2003 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if this festival has a website of events etc.

I've done some searches but come up with nothing. It's on at the moment, and finishes up on the bank holiday Monday (I think).

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Im sure it associated with one of the sailing clubs in the area, they might have reference to it and details about it on one of their websites..

There might be something on one of these sites... :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Just had a look myself..

Is this what you're looking for? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

nope but thanks for taking the time to look anyway.
    It's not purely a saling festival, ok there are water related events etc but it's things like, parades and fireworks and live music and last weekend there was a strongman competition. Like a proper festival only for some reason they call it the regatta!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Jeez its so well advertised... isnt it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

janey mack, thats a very poor show...
    they might have some info in the wicklow people newspaper, I'll take a look today. thanks for the help.

Advertisement