Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking up is hard to do !

Options
  • 29-07-2003 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

ok I'm looking for ideas for a working for a couple that are splitting .

The goal is that it goes as well as possible . It is a fairly entangled situation as there are children, but things have become untenible in the relationship.

They need to give each other time and space to consider what is happening
    and that is what the working would aim for.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

When you mean a working, do you mean a hand-parting ritual that they would both take part in (I can email you a couple if you want to email me privately, email in profile), maybe involving taking off their wedding rings, promising to put the kids first, that sort of thing?

Or more something you can do, a spell or charm sachet maybe, to help ease tempers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

more something i can do for things arent going well enough for a hand parting at all and they may be rougher weather ahead.

Thanks Silja

Advertisement