Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weird testicle thing

• 29-07-2003 6:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Woke Up the other morning and one of my nuts was gone. after about a minute of prodding it dropped back down from wherever it was hiding. Really freaked me out. Probably nothing, but just wondering has this ever happened anyone before???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

LOL I'll skip the so your balls have finally dropped jokes and say yes it's fine..

Spend a lot of time playing with my testicles and you can easily push one up under the skin to the right\left of your shaft.. It probably got pushed up when you lay on your side during the night..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thank Jaysus. Thought I was turning into a girl!

You wouldn't believe how stretchy your nutsack can be too.. I can wrap it around 90% of my fist.. When it's in a loose mood.. Freak out your GF some time by stretching the skin and pushing your fingers through... Then show her you stuffing a testicle into your body.. For a real show stopper when it's soft enough you can bend your shaft in half..

I like to play with myself to see what new and interesting things I can convince my body to do..

HeHe.. I also share to much.. Hi Victor..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

LOL.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Public Service Announcement:
    Whilst playing with your nuts be sure and check throughly for any new bumps/lump or odd things. Why not check out the instructions on how to do a self-examination Testicular cancer is extremely curable if caught early.

Thank you, please carry on talking about playing with yourselves.

• Advertisement

LOL.. That's how I got started.. I do a check a minimum of once a month..

BTW.

Did you know your right testicle is generaly about 5% larger than your left testicle?

Also when you ejaculate when sleeping with someone the ammount of sperm depends on the last time you slept with that person..

I.E. I slep with my Girlfriend 2 days ago so this time I will only ejaculate 3/5 - 4/5 of the amount of sperm I did last time but the other girl I slept today got a "full load" because I never slept with her before..

It's true..

Been reading a great book. Sperm Wars. I recommend it to anyone.. You will never look at your sex life the same way..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Originally posted by Gambler

Also when you ejaculate when sleeping with someone the ammount of sperm depends on the last time you slept with that person..

I.E. I slep with my Girlfriend 2 days ago so this time I will only ejaculate 3/5 - 4/5 of the amount of sperm I did last time but the other girl I slept today got a "full load" because I never slept with her before..

So if you "sleep" with the same girl all the time your basically shooting blanks ??? :D

I would be more inclined to think the girlfriend wouldn't get the "full load" because you've already had sex with another girl on the same day :p

I also hope the girlfriend doesn't read this and know who you are or you might recieve a "full load" yourself ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

you made a balls of that tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

I dont believe it, really? then what's this based on, is it a physical or psycological thingaccording to the book? this is interesting..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Now, now! No need to be so testy!!

Sorry 'bout that :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Man I really gotta start reading PI more.

Best Thread EVAR! :D

The way it works is that every time you sleep with the same person you are "topping up" your sperm presence within the woman. Sperm will hang around the body for about 7 days or so and every time you sleep with her you are trying to keep an average of about 600 million little bastards swimming around. If you slept with her 2 days ago and sent in 600 Million about 200 million will be dead or blocking paths through the cervix so you will only send in between 2 and 4 hundred million.

It's a mix of physical and psychological to be honest. For exaple say you slept with your GF yesterday and she goes out for a "friendly drink" with her ex today.. That night you will more than likely get a strong urge to sleep with her that night and when you do you will probably send in a "full load" or possibly even more than that so that you send in reinforcements to kill off any possible enemy sperm...

While I am on the subject of killing enemy sperm.. Did you know that only 10% of your sperm can actually inseminate a woman? The other 90% is made up of blockers and killers..

Blockers generaly have multiple heads and they are the last sperm to make their way up the cervix. Sperm makes its way up the cervix through threads that are flowing down and blockers go into these threads and get themselves stuck in the tubes so that other sperm can't get up past them.

The other non-fertile sperm is the "killer" sperm. They are my favourite. They swim around looking for sperm that's floating around near the falopian tubes and rubs against it. When it rubs against it it can tell if it is "friendly" or "enemy" sperm. Whenever it meets enemy sperm it starts stabbing it with a needle in it's head that is poisoned! How cool is that eh?

I'm telling you guys.. Find Sperm Wars and buy it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

"Whenever it meets enemy sperm it starts stabbing it with a needle in it's head that is poisoned! "

Pitch that to a Producer,and you got yourself the next big reality TV show.. ;)

Tom

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I've learnt more in the last five minutes reading this than I ever wanted to know. Interesting though.

LOL.. What else can tell you that isn't too disturbing.. Hmmm..

Eh.. Actually the rest of the stuff is all either too hard to explain wihtout a whole chapters worth of text or really quite disturbing and upsetting.. (Relating to violent incidents and the like..)

Still Seriously.. Buy this book!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

you almost earned the nickname ONE-TEE LOL ;):p:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

comic book guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

yes some of the lil swimmers can stay in a females body for 7 days if she doest have a cleaning routine but the lil swimmers are
    viaible will only stay so for 72 hours.

yup they will hang about for 72 hours looking for an ova to impregnat.

Yes a guy will unload more into a new female then his curent partner, all in the hope of hitting an ova and passing on his gentic code.

it is funny the ammount of male behaviour
    can be traced back to the propagation of thier gentic code .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

As the Tom Green song goes...

"Come on kids, feel your balls, so you don't get cancer......"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

Originally posted by Thaed
    yes some of the lil swimmers can stay in a females body for 7 days if she doest have a cleaning routine but the lil swimmers are
    viaible will only stay so for 72 hours.

what you mean if she's a dirty biatch or is there a post sexual cleaning routine that most females follow?

oh and makin your testicles disappear up into your abdominal cavity(if thats what its called) can be dangerous, if in the unlikely event that it decides to stay up there, or that you could twist your Vas Deferens leading to lots of pain. Both involve a trip to a doctor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

Gambler that sounds like a pretty damm interesting book, well to me anyways, I love biology.

:D I have to say though, the thought struck me, reading that, that the sperm seems to do alot more than the man himself....:D

/ awaits backlash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Wow I never even thought for a second.

And yes the sperm does alot more work than the guy, lets keep it that way
    :D

Advertisement