Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsources Customer Care

Options
  • 29-07-2003 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All

Have anyone else had any bad experiences with Netsource's customer care? I have emailed them regarding a number of matters and the emails have been ignored.

One particular email I did get a reply to was just a joke. They accidently copied me on an internal email between two staff memebers, whereby one didnt have a clue and the other one admitted to totally forgetting to do what we wanted in the first place. Bit of a joke I thought.

I sent an email asking for a supervisors name. What approach should I take when I get one. Would it be fair to ask for a month or two rental free to make up for the cock ups?

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Weird, I think netsource customer care is the best I've ever had, I directly talk to a person there via Email, I usually get a responce in 10-15mins, from my experience they are very helpful and very good at their jobs, and do follow ups 100% of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I am even more offended now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Beck Amerdam

jesus_thats_gre, I have exactly the same problem. Any time I email them about anything they never reply so I have to phone them up, when I phone them up they ask me to do loads of tests and that they'll get back to me. So I do the tests and they say they'll ring back but they never ever do. I always have to ring them back and force the issue which I don't like doing but I'm paying good money for this connection and I'll be damned if it's not up to scratch. Just keep ringing them up. It's the only option.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,401 ✭✭✭ando

Would it be fair to ask for a month or two rental free to make up for the cock ups?

god, what world are you living on !! :rolleyes: !! you expect them to give you a month's free dsl for not responding to an email ??

have to agree with Beck but, they never call you back if your looking for support. always have to force the issue

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

They must just really like me :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

ring, ring, and ring again. bitchy e-mails are too easily ignored, bitchy voices are harder.

god, what world are you living on !! !! you expect them to give you a month's free dsl for not responding to an email ??

Not replying to an emai I can live with. Accidently copying me on an internal about my query is a joke however. What makes it worse, they still have not sent me a proper reply about my query. The mail I got was "Mary Beth" sending to "Mary Joe", whereby Mary Beth says "she does not have a clue what the query was and that she forgot to reply to us", and Mary Joe replies, "eh what is this mail about, I forgot we do this stuff".. And that was that.

I dont think I am expecting too much. I work for a customer care department for a big company in this country, and I know for a fact that if this happened, there would be war over it. Would probably be in the papers to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Jesus, maybe they dont like you :( . I had that problem once with a telephone company i was with in the states, i kept emailing them asking how much a new Line would Cost, The reply would be to send the Bill to me around 1 week to early. So we switched companys, but netsource is one in a million over here, no cap good pings, so the moral is dont email them, give them a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

RING RING

/\/\/\

If a customer service person is sitting at there computer about to push the bir green "Solves your problem" button and a phonecall comes thru you're forgotten about. Give them a ring.

Dont get me wrong, I have no other complaints about the service. Just find there cust care a bit stand offish unless they are plying the hard sell. Will call so.

Just wanted to know was it too much to expect something back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I can only say good things about their Customer Care. Granted I've only ever rang them, never emailed but any time I talked to them they were always very polite, actually seemed to know what they were doing and when they said they would ring me back, they did :eek: I found it a bit frightening to be honest :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Yer i asked to test a line. I was told that it wasn't in the database yet and that she'd ring back when it was. I never expected a call back but the following week i got one. I'd already committed with going to Esat Business tho, not that i really mind. The lower ping will be great :)

I got a lovely email back anyway.. All is well again.

Moderator, ya can close this if you like :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Originally posted by JohnK
    I can only say good things about their Customer Care. Granted I've only ever rang them, never emailed but any time I talked to them they were always very polite, actually seemed to know what they were doing and when they said they would ring me back, they did :eek: I found it a bit frightening to be honest :p

I have to be fair to them also, i called last night and asked for details, Nicola called me today and emailed all the info + she explained the service in detail.

She also mentioned the contention ratio, without me prompting her...so they get 100 brucie points right away.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MrB

They actually Rang me out of the blue a while back to tell me that there where some problems with the authentication server and that I should not log off! They got the wrong number mind, called a number I had when I was with clubi about 4 years ago, but still it's the thought that counts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Likewise, I only have good things to say about Netsource and their Customer Care team.
    They responded to my emails within 15 mins each time and called me back when they said they would.

Overall and so far.. I'm extremely happy with Netsource! :)

Advertisement