Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Anytime CD differs....

Options
  • 29-07-2003 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, as a noLimits customer IOL have now started there chances at getting me moved over to Anytime. They posted out a ready made form for me, so nice of them, and a CD and letter..

On the letter is states the following:
    With Ireland On-Line Anytime you can get 180hours online, inclusing peak daytime, for a flat monthly charge of only €30 including VAT.

IOL Anytime is Irelands first true flat rate Internet Package that allows you to go online any time of the day, any day of the week for up to 180 hours. Mornings and afternoons, aswell as evenings and weekends you can go on line whenever you like, without counting the minutes or worrying about big Bills!

Though, omn the CD is mentiones nothing about the 180 hour limit either. See the following image with the text highlighted in a yellow-ish colour:

iol-anytime.gif

Well, anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

noticed that 2 winters but we all knew it was 180 hours so didnt make much difference to me anyways, but that lickle button to the right of iol anytime, i have dreams about pressing it, it torments my very soul not to be able to click that particular button, its all so shiny and silver and promises so much, bf1942 with no lag or kicks or anything.

but alas TIS not to be

YE GODS IN THE HEAVENS GRANT ME BROADBAND NOW

Shin

Advertisement