Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

How about millennial's Monopoly. Nobody can afford to buy property.

The reality is more ironic...

https://www.danielim.com/2018/11/27/monopoly-for-millennials/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

How many members of U2 does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: One. Bono holds the bulb and the world revolves around him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Q: What's brass and sounds like Tom Jones?

A: Trombones

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

I phoned the council today and asked if I could have a skip outside my house.

They said we don't give a damm if you do cartwheels.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭el_gaucho

We sold our house the other day. The landlord will go mad.

• Advertisement

I got arrested at the airport because apparently security doesn't appreciate it when you call "shotgun" before boarding a plane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,088 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I got arrested at the airport because apparently security doesn't appreciate it when you call "shotgun" before boarding a plane.

Even worse when you realise half way through the flight that youre mate Jack is at the front of the plane and start shouting Hi Jack' to get his attention.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

joeguevara wrote: »
    Even worse when you realise half way through the flight that youre mate Jack is at the front of the plane and start shouting Hi Jack' to get his attention.
    Even worse is when you're musicians from South Dublin and you know the very first thing yer man will say to TSA is "we're the Tallaght band"

I wanted to marry my English teacher when she got out of jail, but apparently, you can’t end a sentence with a proposition.

I saw two horses in a field. The smaller of the two came over to me but the big one stayed away. Must have been a shire horse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,919 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

What do you call a cat walking down the beach?

Sandy Claws!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,919 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

There's a legal defense for these bad jokes, I believe. Insanity Clause.

everlast75 wrote: »
    There's a legal defense for these bad jokes, I believe. Insanity Clause.

:p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Sy6oiJbEk

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I saw two horses in a field. The smaller of the two came over to me but the big one stayed away. Must have been a shire horse
    I saw a six legged horse. At first it looked like a normal horse with two legs at the back.

But it had forelegs in front. :eek:

200.gif

I accidentally bought my wife a glue stick instead of chapstick. She's still not talking to me.

I'm trying to give up eating cold Turkey, but I'm not sure how ?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That's a hot topic.

New Home wrote: »
    That's a hot topic.

It has me in a fowl humour :P

That's a hot topic.
    Just thinking about it is giving me goose bumps

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Why? You chicken?

Why? You chicken?
    [incoming acquisition]

*ducks*

Oh, let's not make a meal out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Foiled again!

Yes, it's hard to swallow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Yes, it's hard to swallow.

Better on a spit then

Iraqi comedy club...Badgag.

For sale: downhill skis, descent condition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Who doesnt love a rhetorical question?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭chooseusername

greenspurs wrote: »
    Who doesnt love a rhetorical question?

Who cares?

Right?

Advertisement