Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Nobodys perfcet ......

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

The word “diputseromneve” may look ridiculous, but backwards, it’s even more stupid.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭trashcan

The word “diputseromneve” may look ridiculous, but backwards, it’s even more stupid.

It took me waaay too long to read that backwards and work it out ;)

Every fish you catch and release goes home with an alien abduction story.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

What do you call James Bond taking a bath?

Bubble 07

• Advertisement

Man addicted to drinking brake fluid claims he can stop anytime he wants

Reading a book about How to make Glue....

Finding it hard to put it down ......

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Are you stuck on a particular chapter? What's the part that grabs you the most?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

The Furniture Store keeps calling me.

All I wanted was one night stand....

Remouad wrote: »

Maybe they just wanted to turn the tables on you :P

• Advertisement

I threw a ball for my dog, he looks good in a dinner jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭saabsaab

I could murder a bowl or two of frosted flakes in the morning. Guess that makes me a cereal killer?

I arrived early to the restaurant. The manager said 'do you mind waiting a bit?'
    I said 'No'..'Good' he said. 'Take these drinks to table nine'.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

If the fsrit and lsat lrtetes are cercrot the orehts can be in any oredr and you can siltl wrok out waht is mnaet qitue qilckuy.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Diairist

Maybe they just wanted to turn the tables on you :P
    Remouad wrote: »

That one floored me. (IGMC...)

The wife and I often laugh about how competitive we both are, but I laugh more

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Bruce Willis is probably going to keep making action movies because you know what they say about old habits.

New Home wrote: »
    Bruce Willis is probably going to keep making action movies because you know what they say about old habits.

I'd count up to three but there won't be a fourth

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

saabsaab wrote: »
    I'd count up to three but there won't be a fourth
    Just like Indiana Jones :)

In the case of Star Wars I'd make an exception and add Rogue One. Shame they never fleshed out the series.

I sure hope we get this pandemic under control before tick season. If not, we'll have Corona and Lyme.

• Advertisement

I sure hope we get this pandemic under control before tick season. If not, we'll have Corona and Lyme.

Hell of a national hangover if we don't.

Just spent €500 on a limousine and discovered that the fee doesn't include a driver.

Can't believe I've spent all that money and I have nothing to chauffeur it.

My mate failed his Aboriginal music exam...

I asked him "did you redo it" .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭chooseusername

"Paint the porch" he said, masonry paint on a car? but it didn't look too bad.

A chap jumps in a taxi in London says, “King Arthur’s Close”. The taxi driver says, “Don’t worry mate, I’ll lose him at the lights”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

My new range of concrete bird seed is impeccable.

Anybody remember the Chiropractor joke I posted about a weak back

Shovels: a groundbreaking invention!

What's making the latest headlines ? Corduroy pillows.

• Advertisement

I told my son to stop playing Russian roulette, but you know how it is with kids... In one ear, out the other

Advertisement