Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

My wife went to the Caribbean with her parents.

Jamaica ?

No, she wanted to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Have just ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon.

I'll let you know.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭xlogo

I can’t believe how rude the suppository help line was!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Sir Ian Wilmut, the man who led the team that created Dolly the sheep, the first mammal to be cloned from an adult cell, has died aged 79.

'A minor inconvenience,' he told reporters later.

• Advertisement

What did the the drummer call his twin daughters?

Anna one, Anna two!

Post edited by Capt'n Midnight on

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer.

I don’t know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!

Why was Cinderella a terrible footballer ?

Because she kept running from the ball.

Why was Cinderella a terrible footballer ?

Because she had a pumpkin as a coach.

How did Darth Vader know what Luke got him for Christmas?

He felt his presents!

• Advertisement

When is a door not a door? When it's ajar.

I have the worst thesaurus.

Not only is it bad, it’s bad.

How do you find Will Smith in the snow?

Follow the fresh prints.

“I like to play chess with bald men in the park, although it’s hard to find 32 of them.” - Emo Philips

“I’d like to start with the chimney jokes – I’ve got a stack of them. The first one is on the house.” Tim Vine (2014)

“How many Spaniards does it take to change a lightbulb?

Juan.” Dan Antopolski (2010)

“What do you call three members of ABBA in a French slaughterhouse? ABBA trois.” Darren Walsh (2016)

“I had a friend call Iain. Two ‘i’s… to go with the face.” John Kearns (2014).

“Whenever I get to Edinburgh, I’m reminded of the definition of a gentleman. It’s someone who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn’t.” Gyles Brandreth (2015)

• Advertisement

I'm not saying your perfume is too strong. I'm just saying the canary was alive when you got here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

I was infatuated and obsessed with this much younger woman so one day I decided to chat her up…………. Where have you been all my life ? She replied for the most part of it I have not been around.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Sad to hear the inventor of predictive text has died.

His funfair is next monkey.

I saw the Grim Reaper walking around our streets the other night.

I decided to put up a 20ft by 20ft net outside the back gate to catch him

Had the council here this morning telling me to take it down as it was a death trap

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

My lad came over to me and asked "Dad, are we pyromaniacs?"

I replied, "Yes, we arson."

A guy walks into a bookshop and says "I'm looking for a book by Shakespeare"

The shop assistant asks "Which one?"

The guy replies "William"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Read in this morning's paper, that the comedian Russell Brand is being investigated in connection with various sexual shenanigans.

I was shocked, I never knew he was a comedian.

Amateur golfer talking to the golf pro says

”I think my problem is I’m too close to the ball when I tee off”.

The pro replies

”The problem is your too close to the ball after you tee off”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,917 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Been humming a Kylie Minogue song all morning.

I just can't get it outta my head.

Advertisement