Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

I hired an unemployed dwarf recently - he asked to be paid under the table

• Registered Users Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭Bootup

A tennis player gets tennis elbow. A gynecologist gets tunnel vision.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

What's slimy cold long and smells like pork?
    Kermit the frogs finger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Redhead says to her blonde mate "I've slept with a Brazilian"
    Blonde said "how many is a Brazilian" ?

:D

• Advertisement

To honour the new Pope, the Mother Superior gave her orders to the Nuns: "Lights out at 9, candles out at 10."

Why did Eve bite the forbidden apple? Because it tasted better than Adam's banana.

Two friendly couples on a long weekend away together agree to swap, after about an hour or so they decided to go down and see................... "how the girls were getting on".

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,280 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Did ya hear about the Kerry man who put the condom on backways?

He went!!

America is the only country where a significant proportion of the population believes that professional wrestling is real, but the moon landing was faked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 DonnyDark

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

I stole some lamb chops from a shop,and as I was running,out the security guard shouted "Oi,you,what are you doing with that" I shouted back "Spuds, carrots and gravy"!.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

1. conjunctivitus.com ...now thats a site for sore eyes :)

2. I was in a chinese restaurant and was waiting to be served, then the waiter arrived with my meal singing love songs and handing me a bunch of roses... I said to him "I ordered AROMATIC duck" !!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

What has a delocalised pi bond and goes quack?
    An aromatic duck

Insomniac, Agnostic, Dyslexic.

So I stay awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭RichieO

Xenophile wrote: »
    Insomniac, Agnostic, Dyslexic.

So I stay awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog!

Posted 20 times already, still funny but wearing thin....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,732 ✭✭✭Worztron

What is six inches long and makes a man groan as soon as a woman touches it..?
    A gear stick.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

What's the worst thing you can do to a man with one arm?

Make him hang off a cliff when he has an itchy arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,826 ✭✭✭donegal_man

When we divorced we split the house down the middle, I got the outside.

RichieO wrote: »
    Posted 20 times already, still funny but wearing thin....

Exagerating........" the leg of the chair was a mile too long so I had to cut a half inch of it."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Exagerating........" the leg of the chair was a mile too long so I had to cut a half inch of it."
    Exaggerations have gone up by one million percent so far this year

Last week I did a workshop on Speed Reading also known as Rapid Reading.

This week I read "War and Peace" I think it says something about Russia

Worztron wrote: »
    A gear stick.

And sometimes even a man..........don't be sexist.

You are kidding right?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

How can you tell if bankers, lawyers, politicians, property developers and solicitors are lying?

Their lips are moving.

A gear stick.
    You are kidding right?

I am serious, if anyone touches my gear stick I hyperventilate and groan very loudly, that's why I insist on driving an automatic.

Since I've been depressed I've completely lost the urge to masturbate. I guess I just haven't been feeling myself lately

Some bloke just knocked on my door selling raffle tickets for poor black orphans. I said, “Fcuk that – knowing my luck, I'd win one!”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭genuine leather

I use to be indecisive........now im not sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Q.) What's the difference between your paycheck and your dick?
    A.) You don't have to beg your wife to blow your paycheck!

Advertisement