Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,461 ✭✭✭✭Victor

This proposal to get rid of copper coins - it makes no cents!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭Bootup

Teacher: Can you tell me 3 great kings who have brought happiness and peace into people's lives? Pupil: Smo king, Drink king and Fu*k king.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

Thatcher's dead, Fergie is retiring, somewhere in Liverpool there is a scouse bastard with a lamp and one wish left!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭RichieO

Two women were sitting quietly together, not gossiping, not complaining, not running anyone down, just minding their own business.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

A mechanic said I put too much air in my tire, I said "now hang on, that has been blown out of proportion"

• Advertisement

I used have memory problems but now I don't remember forgetting anything...

Just had a parcel from Holland , when I opened it, it was a rubber fanny. That's nice I thought, 'Two lips from Amsterdam!'

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

After signing a one year contract with Chelsea, Frank Lampard has said he is looking forward to working with the next 3 or 4 Chelsea managers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

So you think my wife is gorgeous ! Wait till you see my girlfriend, why is she a beauty ? No she is an optician.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Posted in After Hours

I would rather cut my balls off with a rusty hacksaw then wear Abercrombie clothes.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Advertisement

I was once engaged to an absolute stunner, but I got a boner at most inappropriate time... She broke it off...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,826 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Gods don’t kill people.
    People with Gods kill people

I have several degrees, unfortunately they are all in Celsius, except for one that is still in Fahrenheit.

What did the cockney bus conductor say to the three-headed man with one leg and no arms? ‘allo, ‘allo ‘allo, you look ‘armless enough, hop on!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SweetJeebus

I wish exercise was more seductive...then maybe I would do it more often

I took my Biology exam last Friday. I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells. Apparently "Young Blacks" and "Romanian Gypos" were not the correct answers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,732 ✭✭✭Worztron

What is the smallest hotel in the world?
    A womans gearbox because you have to leave your bags outside.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Do you want the winner of the next race? Naw me garden is too small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Did you hear the one about the urinal?

You'll piss yourself when I tell you...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

What do you get if you cross Alzheimers with Déja Vu ?..........I think I've forgotten this before.....

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Advertisement

What did the Pamper say to the infant......................."Drop it baby I've got you covered"

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

1. I used to date a girl with a lazy eye but broke it off when I heard she was seeing someone on the side

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Camrat

Did I already do my deja vu joke?

A man went into a bookshop and asked the young woman assistant, "Do you have the new book for men with short penises?" "Hmmm. I'm not sure if it's in yet?" she replied. "That's the one! I'll take a copy."

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

did ya hear about the angry pancake? he just flipped

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭dvae

Bootup wrote: »
    What did the cockney bus conductor say to the three-headed man with one leg and no arms? ‘allo, ‘allo ‘allo, you look ‘armless enough, hop on!

just reminded me of an old one

why did the bus driver kick the man with no legs off the bus.

cos he was arsing around.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

why'd the scarecrow get a promotion ? he was outstanding in his field

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

I was playing chess with my friend and he said ‘Let’s make this more interesting’. So we stopped playing chess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Hagar the Nice.

Woman: "Doctor, ever since this hormone replacement therapy I've been growing hair in some strange places"

Doctor: "Oh, whereabouts?"

Woman: "Ma baws.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Hagar the Nice.

The missus has just come into the living room wearing a little pvc number, fishnets and high heels. She handed me a cold beer and told me to sit down, relax, and when she comes back she'll give me 'what she does best'. I cant wait, i just love shepherds pie.

Advertisement