Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭Bootup

ITS A BOY" I shouted "A BOY, I DON'T BELIEVE IT, ITS A BOY" And with tears streaming down my face I swore I'd never visit another Thai Brothel!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

What has the titanic and the sixth sence got in common...

Icy dead people...

An Indian junkie accidentally snorted curry powder instead of cocaine.He's in hospital in a korma.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TCG

This one i love it will always piss people off

Why did the chicken cross the road

To get to the other side

A man walks into a brothel and approaches a beautiful Oriental courtesan. "Is it true Asian women's vaginas are slit sideways?" he asks. "Why?" she responds, "Are you a harmonica player?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Mongarra

Hope this hasn't appeared already.

Conversation between 2 gay cowboys.
    "Yup?" "Yep!"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,732 ✭✭✭Worztron

A guy walks into an AA meeting. He says 'You're gonna have to help me, I cant stop gambling.' He was told he's in the wrong place. The guy says 'Your probably right, I'm so pissed I don't where I am'.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,732 ✭✭✭Worztron

A guy gets into a taxi. He says to the driver 'How long are you doing this?' The taxi driver replies 'For a long while, I like the job as I'm my own boss.' The passenger says 'Ah that's good. Ok now turn left here.'

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful things that money can buy"..Tom Clancy.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭RichieO

I don't have an iphone, ipod or ipad but ip and ifart....

• Advertisement

I was at the doc's, trouble breathing, he said, "give up the fags" I said, "you smoke!" he replied, "it's ok for me, I took the hypocritic oath!"

I woke up last week to find a West Indian shoved through my letter box,the next day it was a Nigerian followed the day after by a Jamaican,I think I'm being Black Mailed!

Bootup wrote: »
    I woke up last week to find a West Indian shoved through my letter box,the next day it was a Nigerian followed the day after by a Jamaican,I think I'm being Black Mailed!

I Like it but then I am a racist, I hate those black looks!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭patmac

I was a reading a book about an immortal dog, I couldn't put it down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Mongarra

I f*rted in the office lift. That was wrong on so many levels.

Girl: "If my right leg was the afternoon meal & my left leg the evening meal, what would you prefer?" Boy: "Eating between meals."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Krispie

Wife said she is leaving me
    If I don’t get help for my Neil Diamond obsession……. I am I said.

Wife said she is leaving me because of my obsession with The Monkees.
    I thought she was joking...... Then I Saw Her Face.......

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

I see that the US President and a Swedish pop group have created a new musical : Obama Mia

I see that the US President and a Swedish pop group have created a new musical : Obama Mia

"Yes we can can" in Swedish of course.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

With all the staff on holiday, the cemetery was able to manage with a skeleton crew. But it was quite an undertaking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brugmand

spelling is dificoult...........chalinjing.................hard:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brugmand

dyslexics are teople poo !

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Cornetto

Where's the best place to hide money from a knacker?
    Under a bar of soap!

Long toilet jokes are usually shoite, so stand much closer, it's shorter than you think!

brugmand wrote: »
    spelling is dificoult...........chalinjing.................hard:(

I agree I have lots of speln eros here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 996 ✭✭✭HansHolzel

With all the hospitals west of the Shannon, what Indian fears a Wounded Knee?

Cornetto wrote: »
    Where's the best place to hide money from a knacker?
    Under a bar of soap!

If you are referring to the thief who tried to rob the itinerants tent!........I believe he was pulled out by the knackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Nutgrover

How to politely tell a friend that he's dating a silly bird?

You're f****ing stupid!

'I've had bad luck with both my wives.The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

I used to be really indecisive; now Im not so sure.

Advertisement