Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iol Cap Reset Date

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

I think we can safely say it resets 1st of every month.. look at ure DSL status... mine has reset.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I asked John Markey about the 5Gb limit and he said it was for both upload and downloads. He did get it from his support team though, most likely someone on the phones so you'd never know.

It clearly states on the IOL Broadband site that there's a 5GB download cap, so I'd say you could argue it if they ever tried to charge you for it.

Si.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

Im downloading my 5gigs. If they argue, ill leave. Simple as that. Im going by what i signed up to. If they cant face it, they can suffer...not me. Im a happy bunny...:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Originally posted by UbahOne
    Im downloading my 5gigs. If they argue, ill leave. Simple as that. Im going by what i signed up to. If they cant face it, they can suffer...not me. Im a happy bunny...:D

Your right too...or, ask for some compensation, like a free month of downloads...sorry upload, um...data transfer.

:D

Advertisement