Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - 30 July 2003

Options
  • 30-07-2003 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Do ppl want the server tonight ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I was planning on dropping in at 20:30. It'd be my first time playing on the server in ages. Starting with a new character though so I won't miss out if it doesn't go ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

ok, server will be running.

Remember you'll need one on the portal server and one on the camping server.

Portal to the server is in teh magic shop

It was just an inn with a portal out the back last time I was there. Hopefully won't get too lost. What mod will be on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

An Ancient Heart

Game server will be running at 8:20(ish), although you may need to wait for someone to open the portal.

To get to the portal, enter the building directly behind you when you join the game, do not touch anything (you break it, you buy it), go down the stairs into the cellar and take a left at the junction and follow the tunnel to get to the portal. If its active you'll be taken to the campaign server were you'll be prompted to create a new character if one does not exist yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

my PC is up and running. drivers are on cd and awaiting installation. Then it's jsut a NWN install and I'll be on :)

that's the plan anyway....

• Advertisement

Waited 'till 21:00 but nothing happened and nobody else showed up. Didn't want to hang around and break anything so I left.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

sorry!

Eircon kept cutting me off when I was patching. Downloading the full patch now.

Advertisement