Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Milan and Sao Paulo agree fee for kaka.

• 30-07-2003 3:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Milan have agreed a fee of E9million for Kaka with Sao Paulo.
    It is expected that the the club and the player should agree on a contract as soon as friday, the deal was brokered by Loenardo who moved back to milan from Sao Paulo last october.
    It's believed that Milan would let him return on a one year loan to Sao Paulo as they currently have 4 potential players already in his posiston.

Whoot!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Heh, yea was wondering where the hell he was gonna actually play! Another year at Sao Paulo would probably be the best option tbh, he'd just go to waste on the bench if he joined now.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭bort

i havent heard much about this Kaka chap

anyone have any details on how good he is?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

He is going to be the greatest player since Pele to come out of Brazil...

The words of Leonardo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

He would say that though ;]

So thats Cafu, Pancaro and Kaka that Milan have bought in the close season. Kaka won't play until the season after and I'm pretty sure Pancaro is just cover.

I dunno, they looked very tired towards the end of the Scudetto campaign last season, I hope they can keep the good form going longer this time.

They also have Redondo and Rivaldo back to full fittness which is a massive plus, Roque Junior and tommasson will be back, finally shot of that waster Helveg which is always good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Given Redondo's age and the fact he's hardly kicked a ball in three years, I think his best years are well behind him.

I believe Milan also finally released Ibrahim Ba (anyone remember him :) ?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

I remember Ba, jesus, 5-6 years ago he was insane, and he dissapeared. Great news for Milan getting Kaka, all the stars believe he is going to make it, he has appeared in a couple of charity matches along with the big guns. I personally think he is the Ronaldihno that made it at club level, and not international level. Sure he is a little diff, but he messes around in the same positions, but he can be a mutch better striker. I hope Milan sell off a couple of their good players that dont even make it onto the bench, I mean their squad now is insane... its too big. Look at their midfield... Amborsini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Rivaldo, Rui Custurd, Kaka (providing they didn't buy him as a striker), Seedorf - the list goes on. What are they going to do exactly, wait for Rivaldo, Cafu and Rui Custurd to retire? I think all of them have 3 years left in them, and I am guessing their wage bill is insane now.... whats going to happen? and is the summer signing over?

This is also great news for Kaka, I would like to see him in europe, very exciting :)

Wages are not the sort of thing that a club with an owner who has a personal fortune of over 7billion pounds and holdings to the value of 9billion pounds have to worry about...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

I don't know anything about this Kaka lad, if he can replace that clown Rivaldo I'll be bloody delighted. As for Helveg, can ye believe he was on loan from Inter for the last 3 years ! Nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

this is good news for milan but it just shows all the top players go to Italy and Spain and not England.

i dont think any english clubs were after him but still another good player not going to the premeirship(sigh)

• Advertisement

Ibrahim Ba was never that "great".
    He was ok for like 2 seasons, but then he just got...crap, so they loaned him to Roma, the grave yard of great players!

Advertisement