Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll 1: So there's a General Election tomorrow...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭colster

I'm just glad that there isn't an election soon because I think there are a lot of people out there who think that a vote for Sinn Fein is a vote against the corruption of the established parties.
    But on second thoughts maybe now would be a good time to have an election because we could finally have an election where Sinn Fein is seriously challenged for it's own corruption.
    However my faith in the Irish electorate is wearing thin. When people consider voting for a party with links to and is supportive of an orginisation which has killed countless Irish people rather than parties who may or may not have taken a few quid.
    Well I'm of the opinion that the latter is more desireable than the former.

Advertisement