Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamie Oliver

• 30-07-2003 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

Did anybody get the new Jamie Oliver book that was e-mailed about. I just received it from a friend. Apparently some one in the publishing office put it into Word and then e-mailed it to friends, and well, the net being the unstoppable machine that it is, it has ended up that everybody and his granny has a copy now!!! Poor Jamie!!! :D

B.

*Edit - Apparently it's a hoax!! Good book though!!

http://www.web-user.co.uk/news/33629.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

how can it be a hoax?
    I got it in email. Surely if everyone has it, then no one will buy it when it comes out. I don't understand the hoax part....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

From that article:

"The fake book contains recipes from Oliver's previous titles. Amazon sells The Naked Chef for £14 and The Return of the Naked Chef for £9.09."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Benbaz

What Koneko said................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

Very nice, just google for it, still a few out there!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

couldnt they kill him and save us the trouble of even getting his books emailed to us ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement