Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I WANT BROADBAND :)

• 23-08-2000 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

gah, i live on the north side o dublin and now i hear that ntl are only bringing cable to the southside for the time being. i was planning on getting the thing but its only going to IBM and 3com and stuff on the northside. and i dont consider ISDN to be worth it so that really leaves ADSl. any news on this? c'mon j00 stupid companies, just run a line of cable to my house! email meh for my address wink.gif

its about time we get broadband, the yanks have had it for ages now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

mf1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

LOL biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Seriously tho... we feel your pain NakedBibleReadingMan, it's a tad unfair for NTL to leave northside-netters out of the picture until the whole thing kicks off, but weren't the trials conducted in Swords and Malahide (both Northside) in the first place?

[+_+] <--- omg!! it's a lego man!!!™

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL, I agree completly, Yes NTL do SUck Donkey Dick as does michael flatley

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

End of topic, this the first time in ages that I've had to do this...

"Respect my Authoratai"

www.firstones.com
    www.nethousecafes.com

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement