Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to slane from Cork?

• 30-07-2003 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

If you are going to from Cork and are going to slane please tell me how you are getting there.I don't think there is a direct bus

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

I'm not going but try O' Connor Coach Hire - (023) 4 98 19, they ran one for Witnness

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Thanks Ill try them.keep em coming please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Is Slane sold out yet? I'm just after checking Ticketmaster which said
    Sorry tickets are not currently available for this event.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

em.....slane sold out within an hour or so of going on sale 3 or 4 months ago!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

Is Slane sold out yet? I'm just after checking Ticketmaster which said

They will probably release a few more thousand tickets a few weeks before the concert. That seems to be the norm these days

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I have my ticket for Slane since day one. I just want to get a ticket for my girlfriend, and seen as tickets for Witness were readily available on the day I was hoping I could pick some more up without the hassle of going through the classifieds.

Advertisement