Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DLink DSL 504 - Help needed please

• 30-07-2003 6:14pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Have a problem with my Dlink 504. When on a PC I go int the setup menu (via IE) and open up the PPPoA page to do the set up routine the part of the page which contains all the settings which need to be set up just does not appear.

The options on the left hand side appear ie Configuratin Maintenance and summary and the index at the top of the page.

Oddly enough I have no problem accessing any of the other pages. I can access the full PPPoA page via a Mac and that is how I managed to set up my connecton which works fine.

Anybody any suggestions please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Have you got your DSL-504 working using PPPoA encapsulation? Thought all of Ireland was PPPoE!

Which ISP are you with?

Does a "Multiple PVC" link appear on your menu, under "Configuration"?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Its on ppoe ok and it works fine as long as i can access it through the mac its just on ie or netscape when I access it through the pc that the page does not appear.

I am with Clicksilver (utv) but I dont thaink that has anything to do with it.

Sorry I realise I stated that wrongly was reading from the manual rather than having the thing in front of me which I do now:(

its the Multiple Pvc page that I have the problem with the headling Multiple PVC appears and then the existing index underneath it.

But while the colour of the page and all that appears the various settings do not! but as I say luckily I can access them through the Mac!

Advertisement