Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just one quick question...

Options
  • 30-07-2003 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

does anyone actually know which RA group won the points dealie yokey mehbob?

cuz, you know, our group got about 23 or something... *smiles smugly to self*. and are we including 'that' day at the botanical gardens?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

*shouts from a far*

SKANKY HOOOO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I'd have to say that you must be one of the wenchiest people I know. You tried so hard to win the "game"

WENCH

That means you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

oh. my. god.

i am lost for words.

we had a deal. it was as follows: i got a slice of your pizza and then you stopped calling me... that word. alison was right. you don't change.

i'm going to my room now. to cry. *sniff*

you horrible human being

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Heh. Remember when they decided not to count the gay points after a group of lads went out to win. :p Boy there was anger over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

i think oisin's group (sean's RA group i think??) got like 54 or something outrageous so i'd say they win.

wouldn't be so smug about 23 ana; me and ita got 22 between us (11 each, I'll beat YOUR slapper). in YOUR FACE, and our group got 40. so that's You beaten into the ground with a rusty spoon *dusts off hands*.

the day in the bots didn't count. BASTARDS. our group woulda had like 52 or something if they had o let us use those points. thank jesus i didn't use my tongue (heh heh heh).

oh, and if anyone thinks i'm a bit of a hoor (i know SOME people do *evil eyes garog, and possibly macdara*) well i couldn't give a giant hairy rat's b-hind.

and ana is NOT a wench. or a skank. or anything derogatory. so THERE.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Meh, I'm a romanticist :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Hmmm, not sure how many points my RA group got. I didn't help much, I only got one point, two if they did that '1 week' thing. I don't care, I didn't get involved in the 'game', I expected not to get any points. I tend to scare people. *grins devilishly*.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hehe, the first year i was in CTYI we were the ultimate nerd group....quite likely we got lower than the Compapp Geeks :D
    GO E-COMMERCE and its...erm...loike 6 or 7 points

The next year i think we got like 30something or somesuch. Hehe...slightly less nerdy group there :D

Originally posted by crash_000
    Hehe, the first year i was in CTYI we were the ultimate nerd group....quite likely we got lower than the Compapp Geeks :D

You had geeks in CompApp? Damn you got lucky. I took CompApp, and for some reason the class was loaded with...TWATS.

They got their fair share of points.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

rofl... points :rolleyes:

The girls win hands down. Nearly always.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

girls don't discriminate how many or which gender they do. of course they win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

Didnt some group get in the 60s or something?
    Our group (Karens - discrete maths and economics) sucked, we got like 16...

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Squeee

Originally posted by mentalimplosion
    does anyone actually know which RA group won the points dealie yokey mehbob?

cuz, you know, our group got about 23 or something... *smiles smugly to self*. and are we including 'that' day at the botanical gardens?
    No offence but 23 is a pretty ****ty score (not that I'm encouraging this sort of thing) by comparison with some groups. Mine got 46 on the last night alone. Nothing to be proud of considering a lot of them met Liam to get that (no, he's a lovely lad.....whore). I, however scored no points during the entire course. Woohoo!!! Generating nerdy stereotypes! Go me.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Squeee

Having said that now, you have to wonder if they made that up coz who's gonna check up....but then NOBODY would pretend they met Liam, not even for this. Hopefully. My last night was filled with fun spraying couples with a water gun from the balcony watching them look about confused then get back to it so I could do it again(not in a "I like to watch people get it on" kinda way). So many RA's got blamed for my work.hee hee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

actually, i found the occasional sprays of cool water rather refreshing....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

i think...i got one point each session i've been there. so technically, not QUITE nerd :D

Originally posted by Squeee
    No offence but 23 is a pretty ****ty score

Really? I thought it was quite high. I think our group only got around ten. And about fifty rejections.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Hell, I was sharing a room with Macdara. I got more action than all of you bitches combined. :p

'cept for me of course, *thrusts* cos I'm a hoor.

46 points, who's group was that and why wasn't i informed so i could put myself about some more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

first of all, 23 is not including however many points we got on the last night. as agroup, we decided NOT to play beat the slapper on the final disco, thus NOT putting ourselves out, thus quite obviously not winning the points yokey mehbob.

and in rebuttal, i was not playing (or trying to play) ''the game''. your observations were wrong, richard. not that you deserve a name, you big name caller.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Hmm... now who was the first person in our group who didn't want to play the game with the title ' beat the slapper'. Oh yes. me.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

ah alison, always the trend starter she was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

my RA group (Paul's) managed to get 31 points. 15 of these were from one man whore. 10 of his points were from the last disco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

15 of these were from one man whore. 10 of his points were from the last disco.

No, my guess is that that was Owen Power, wasn't it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell
    my RA group (Paul's) managed to get 31 points. 15 of these were from one man whore. 10 of his points were from the last disco.

I think that it may have been Liam from Psychology, he got around. On second thoughts, he may have had more than 15 points.

afaik, owen got around eleven points altogether, and liam got like sixteen/seventeen, i dunno if he was counting the points from the bots in there.

and all this craic i was hearing about beat te slapper being morally wrong.....

FOR CHRISSAKES WE'RE ONLY 13-16!! HELLLLOOOOOO!! IT'S A IT OF CRAIC!!! IT'S FOR A LAUGH!! AND MOST OF US WERE PLAYIN BY HEINEKEN RULES ANYWAY SO THEY WERE'NT PROPER MEETS!!! MAY I STRESS THAT YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

I once knew a girl who played beat the slapper. Now she's in hospital. I hope this is a lesson to all of you.

Originally posted by :D mags :D
    No, my guess is that that was Owen Power, wasn't it...
    Owen t'was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

I thought Michelle's group won? They had Aisling and Amanda the American didn't they? And they wound up on over forty points (at the least) anyway thanks to Beat the slapper at the last disco. And, I'm almost certain it twas Sean's group who came first for the lad's groups. Go us.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Peterfing
    They had Aisling
    coughcoughWHOREcoughcough

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement